Facebook

Saturday, May 12, 2012

An Open Letter for My Mother.


Dear Nanay,


All trough these years, you are always there for us, guding us to be the best that we can be. We are so blessed having you in our lives.


You're always there to pick me up when I'm down. You rejoice for my success. You simply gave me love and inspiration. I can't imagine my life (our life), without you.


I have witnessed your scarifices throughout my life and I thank God for having you as our mother. You're simply the best mom in the world. If I have given a chance to be born again, I'll choose you as my mother again. I'd rather have a life that we have before, than having a wealthy life with someone else.


I am not used of telling you how much I love you, but I really do. We do love you.


It's now our time to repay your sacrifices.


I love you Nay. We'll take care of you.


Love lots,


Billy







1 comment:

  1. how nice sana ngawan ko din ng ganyan si mama nung nandito pa sya .. npka bait nga poh na nanay ni lola elen ..

    ReplyDelete